The Fashion Authority: PR & Collaborations
Press and Media plays a very interesting role in today’s startup growth. While they do not attract direct audience like influencers and social media, Press still remains till date the number one key to credibility. The one thing that opens doors for a company. Credibility leads to brand value and creation. Achieving a stamp of recognition from fashion pioneers will help AiSPi grow by leaps and bounds. Your role is to get us accredited and to get our foot in the door to establish us as fashion authorities.
About the role
We have two main reasons for PR – getting a feature for our company concept and for wider distribution of our blog articles and concept.The other aspect of the KPI is closing collaborations. We rely on collaborating with stylists, editors, journalists, fashion students and more to give us content for our city guides and creating content for our Instagram.
- Research relevant organizations and profiles.
- Researching and adding to our database of magazines, websites, complementary companies, organizations and more. Analyzing why are they relevant to us and categorizing them.
- Finding leading women who are passionate and knowledgeable about fashion to help us curate the best city guides for Europe.
- Identifying the funnel to reach out to them through social media or organic search.
- Categorizing PR for blogs vs company vs collaboration.
- Using UTM tag and digital parameters to record the digital impression of PR efforts.
- Read cues to give correct information as PR conversions are all about reading people and saying the right thing at the right time to the right person.
- Learn how to chase leads and gain credibility for the company.
- Find creative ways and unearthing common concepts to connect with PR representatives at a deeper level.
- Creating a community that believes in the concept of AiSPi.
- Work with social media and visual team to create kits that can be distributed at peak times for further PR activity.
- Ensure that the call to action is clear.
- Manage budgets for maintaining ROI Logistics and operations of PR kit sourcing and distribution.
You need to:
- Have good English writing skills.
- Be a quick learner that understands the end goal.
- Perspective and people oriented, who enjoys reading people and seeing how to close a deal.
- Be detail-oriented.
- Think outside the box and takes the extra initiative to learn.
- Be deadline focused.
- Duration: 6 months
- Complete flexibility, we meet only for meetings and updates – you need to be good with email and being available via phone.
- Fixed pay per month or KPI-based.
We want to curate the hidden gems of European fashion and make it easily accessible to the every day consumer. Bring them away the high streets and into the heart of Europe’s fashion.