The Social Butterfly: Instagram Content Creator and Manager
Understand the AiSPi values and live for two things–digital socializing and unique fashion finds. Your job is to make our digital presence felt and our following grow by leaps and bounds. The way I like to describe it is imagine entering a big room full of bloggers, stylists, shops, journalists, techies, travel companies and more. In that room, your job is to be selected to give the key note speech by networking your way through. Now, convert that to the digital realm.
About the role
Social Media is similar to being in a very crowded room at a networking event. The question remains: How do you connect with people that relevant to you and at the same time gain the credibility to become a speaker at the event.
This role requires a creative person that is inspired by fashion and loves unique things. You need to think outside the box and be detailed-oriented. As the company stands for undiscovered talent, we want to kickstart it with the help of upcoming and hardworking young people. It’s an opportunity to really have fun while pushing the boundaries of creativity and thinking with a business mindset.
For this role, you need to love communicating digitally, be obsessed with fashion and understand the consumer. We are looking for someone who loves social media, has a natural instinct to use all the social channels, especially Instagram. If you’re someone who sees their fashion role as an influencer or content creator but would want to experience it once before you take the plunge–then this is the role for you!
You will be the digital voice of the company, the person who takes all that we do behind the scenes and turn it into Instagram stories, reels, dialogues with our consumer. You will learn creativity and financials along with the consumer psychology. Your work will have real impact as you will be responsible for what is sold, monetised and work closely with the CEO.
- Attend strategy meetings of content and trunk show planning with the CEO.
- Be aware of what we want to communicate as a company and be in-sync with all the content that is being published on Instagram feed, LinkedIn, Newsletter and WhatsApp.
- Discuss the voice and tone of what we want to communicate through our stories.
- Research trends that lead to high engagement on social media channels.
- Be the content creator, editor and narrator of Instagram stories and reels after having a view of the plan for the month.
- Create content for Instagram stories, including behind-the-scenes, unboxingm product details, product styling, interviewing the CEO and team members. You will give the company the voice of a real person.
- Responsible for editing content sent over by designers to create AiSPi Instagram stories and reels.
- Speak to designers, interview them and communicate their story to our audience via Instagram.
- Learn how to use Instagram as a medium to reach out and speak to an audience.
- Hashtag optimization.
You need to:
- Love social media, especially Instagram stories.
- Enjoy content creation that tells a story.
- Be in-tune with social media trends.
- Be a natural when it comes to social media content creation and use the various tools of engagement.
- Keen sense of visual aesthetic that is fashion forward and edgy.
- Excited about discovering new brands and trends.
- Knowledge of upcoming trends, or willing to research.
- Outgoing and communicative–not camera shy to do things like interviews, styling posts and unboxing.
- Video, graphic and photo editing skills for social media.
- Have good English writing skills.
- Be social and foster relationships with the community to build our brand presence.
- Confident and outgoing with a sales oriented approach. You should be able to strike a conversation with a stylist, micro influencer or designer and convince them to participate as a contributor/ collaborator to our platform.
- Expertise in content creation for feed, stories, reels and ads.
- Be detail oriented.
- Think outside the box and take the extra initiative to learn.
- Translate vision into visual.
- Be agile and a fast-paced worker.
- You will get a lot of freedom, ability to grow and work with a team of eight young, enthusiastic creatives from all over the world–India, Japan, Germany, Colombia, Spain, Belgium, USA.
- The content of the website is all about Europe and the target market is global. You will learn how to deal with a global mindset from day one.
- There is no hierarchy, everyone is equal and what counts here is great ideas and hard work ethics.
- We work in a lean and mean way–do what it takes to get the work done!
- You will report directly to the CEO and founder. You’ll work alongside the content manager and visual social media team to support them.
- Duration: 6 months
- Complete flexibility, we meet only for meetings and updates – you need to be good with email and being available via phone.
- You need to be based out of Belgium for this role.
- Unpaid Internship
Before you apply, please take a good look at what we do. Any contact you make with us should be specific to AiSPi. Please do not send long generic cover letters. Short, sweet and passionate is what we want–with a lot of creativity mixed in.
If you think you fit the bill, please submit your application using the form below. To know more about the unique work culture of AiSPi, visit our careers page.