The Production Maestro: Content Creator
You are in love with creativity and passionate about storytelling! AiSPi agents are on call 24×7 to find the right shops, that doesn’t mean that we all know how to tell the story using visuals. You are that person–your job would be to translate the images, videos taken by off guard AiSPi agents into impactful stories.
About the role
- Photo editing skills.
- Video editing skills.
- Use digital editing software to create content.
- Keep up-to-date with current trends in the video editing and photography industry..
- Follow social media campaigns and help strategize plans for future content.
- Keep track of image dimensions for the content going up on the website.
- Use social media to find other talent profiles such as photographers, videographers and more.
You need to:
- Basic English communication skills.
- Proficiency in softwares such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier Pro, etc.
- Creative direction and vision.
- Knowledge of all content formats: IGTV, Reels, Stories, Posts, Guides and more.
- Heavily inspired by trends and social media.
- Be detail oriented.
- Think outside the box and take the extra initiative to learn.
- Work well independently.
- Duration: 6 months
- Complete flexibility, we meet only for meetings and updates – you need to be good with email and being available via phone.
- While this is a Belgium-based role, during the pandemic, it can be a remote internship.
- Unpaid Internship
If you think you fit the bill, please submit your application using the form below. To know more about the unique work culture of AiSPi, visit our careers page.