The Content Ninja: Blog Intern
The AiSPi concept relies heavily on the content we put out. Our journal is a place to express your personality through fashion. It is where we write about a wide variety of topics, from new boutiques in European cities to covering the latest fashion events. We interview fashion pioneers and designers, all the while learning more about the world of style through the lens of AiSPi.
About the role
Search Engine Optimization (SEO):
- Optimise your writing using SEO tools
- Learn how to use online plug-ins for best results
- Use your personal network to reach out to interesting people to interview.
- Interview designers, influencers and industry experts.
- Create catchy copy for social media posts and stories.
- Promote your blog through effective strategies on all social platforms.
- Use WordPress to upload your content and ensure the article is optimized.
You need to:
- Proficient in the English language.
- Be ready to work hard and keep an open mind.
- Ready to work in a fast paced environment.
- Extremely motivated and not bound by role restrictions.
- Heavily inspired by fashion and an eye for unique finds.
- Be detail oriented.
- Think outside the box and take the extra initiative to learn.
- Be a go-getter.
- Duration: 6 months
- Complete flexibility, we meet only for meetings and updates – you need to be good with email and being available via phone.
- Deliverable: 5 articles in a month
- This can be a remote internship.
- Unpaid Internship
If you think you fit the bill, please submit your application using the form below. To know more about the unique work culture of AiSPi, visit our careers page.