The Numbers Person:
Accounts & Operations Executive
You are in love with numbers and nuts about processes! You’re organised–to the point of being obsessed, detail oriented, and are open to travel. Your job would be to set processes, meet guidelines, and keep the team functioning efficiently.
About the role
AiSPi trunk shows are a place to express your personality through fashion. You will be
responsible for the accounting and logistics from end to end as well as any and all on-ground
operations. This role is the core of the company as scalability and rocket pace growth is achieved
by seamless operations and accounting.
AiSPi has grown in one year from 100 SKUs to over 3000 SKUs, therefore we need someone
who can grow with us in a fast paced and challenging yet high learning environment.
- Maintaining P&L, balance sheet, expenses, invoicing and overall accounts.
- Knowledge of GST and taxation.
- Invoicing and purchasing processes.
- Importing of all goods and coordinations with export and import house and clearance
- Maintaining organised digital database of all inventory.
- Efficient cost cutting methods like negotiating delivery partners.
- Risk mitigation implementation like insurance contracts.
- Operational maintenance of the office, rental contracts, etc.
- Any and all legal work for the company.
- Insurance of goods and other financial cost savings.
- E-way bill formation and stock management end to end.
- Designer coordination.
- All data entries related to CRM, stock, and others.
- Pan India travel with the AiSPi trunk show and invoicing and accounts.
- Knowledge of Zoho and other softwares for accounting and operations.
- Ensuring compliance with government regulations regarding import of products.
- Working with bankers to ensure all accounts are up to date and also follow up with
You need to:
- Complete hustler who is there to get the work done and goal achieved no matter what.
- Knows how to work in India and think outside of the box.
- Very detail oriented with an eye to catch minor mistakes.
- Have prior experience in dealing with luxury goods and clients who are spending on
luxury products. Our goods are above Rs. 50,000 and have high loss in case of damage and at the same time our client expects pristine service similar to any luxury house such as
- Basic English communication skills.
- Proficiency in softwares such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier Pro, etc.
- Ability to quickly learn new digital and technology platforms.
- Obsessively organised.
- Heavily inspired by trends and social media.
- Enjoy data migration and management both written and visual.
- Think outside the box and take the extra initiative to learn.
- Work well independently.
- Be hardworking, open-minded, go-getter and deadline focused.
- Ready to work in a fast paced environment.
- Extremely motivated and not bound by role restrictions.
- Have humility, no role is small or big, from packaging, to set up to client coordination.
- Have a patient and mature nature to deal with clients and their complaints in a tactful manner.
- Extremely prompt and excellent with your phone to avoid any delays.
- Full time
- Minimum 3 years work experience with an attitude to learn and commit yourself 100% to an
- Prior experience in Luxury brand and fashion is a plus such as a store manager/ warehouse manager / accounting executive.
- Ability to relocate to Dubai, UAE.
- Flexible working hours.
- Be a part of a global growing company.
- Work directly with senior management.
- Immense growth opportunities.
If you think you fit the bill, please submit your application using the form below. To know more about the unique work culture of AiSPi, visit our careers page.